Dina Mackney Designs is seeking a highly-motivated Studio Coordinator with a desire to work for a fast-paced, high-growth jewelry designer/company based in Reston, VA. This role will afford an opportunity to work on diverse projects across multiple areas, including: administration, sales (wholesale, retail, e-commerce), marketing and PR, production, and fulfillment.
- Overseeing daily administrative functions, to include basic accounts receivable/payable
- Providing sales/marketing/PR support as needed
- Maintaining social media platforms: Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram
- Supporting website and e-commerce initiatives
- Assisting with production process: logistics, shipping, tracking, and inventory
- Assisting with fulfillment process: packing, shipping, and invoicing
- Interacting with wholesale clients/retail customers
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience/working knowledge with QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms and Photoshop
- An interest in fashion and/or jewelry is a plus, but not required.
- Basic knowledge of product photography a plus, but not required.
About Dina Mackney Designs:
Dina Mackney Designs feature all natural, semi-precious stones that are bezel set in fine 18k gold, sterling silver, and 18k gold vermeil. Designing for 20 years, Dina has transformed from selling one-of-a-kind pieces (which she still presents at trunk shows) to producing unique designs for full-scale collections. The line is sold through boutiques, galleries, and top department stores including Neiman Marcus and Neiman Marcus Direct.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com